Free USPS First Class shipping is limited to within the USA with the purchased of two combs
(shipping outside the USA is NOT available for combs)
APPLE DEVICE USERS: Ifdoes not take you to checkout, please try using a computer or request an invoice for your order.
For invoicing, please send your order to Pet Facets with your email address, name, shipping address and phone number.
- Some mobile devices, especially Apple devices, may not work correctly with PayPal.
- Should this occur, please try using a computer or send an email with your order and state of residence to receive an invoice for your order.
- Apologies in advance for any inconvenience.
- Pet Facets is an online business. All contact is online by email: Pet Facets or Facebook. Phone calls and text messaging are NOT available.
- Performing a pretest for sensitivity is the buyer's responsibility before use of any product.
- Reading and following the directions is very important to get the best results. Misuse or an error made by the user by not following the directions does not mean the product is at fault.
- Shipping/handling costs are automatically generated at checkout and can occasionally be wrong and require an adjustment.
- Once a package is accepted by a shipping service, the responsibility and care of the package is in control of the shipping service NOT the shipper.
- Should a package get damaged while in transit by the shipper, a claim MUST be submitted to the shipping service for reimbursement.
- You will be required to show evidence of the damage. So, please takes pictures of the damage and do NOT dispose of the damaged product(s), packaging or paperwork until a final resolution is made for your claim. A claim can be submitted online at the shipping service's website.
- We are not responsible for how a shipping service handles a package once the package leaves our care.
- Insurance for international shipping is available at an additional cost. Packages shipped WITHOUT insurance are NOT eligible for claims due to damage or being lost.
- International shipments must clear customs in their destination countries. International customers are responsible for any and all custom duties, taxes and brokerage fees that their package may incur. Since associated fees are determined by the receiving country, we are not able to determine the amount of the fees before shipping.
- It is unnecessary to bad mouth us for how a package is mishandled by a shipping service.