An alternative to a top knot ... get a more natural look with Pet Styling Gel.
If top knot elastics or bows are not your favorite way to keep hair out of your dogs eyes, or if you want to give them a break, then Pet Styling Gel by Paw4Paws may just be the answer you are looking for. Made in the USA.
Pet Styling Gel is unscented and contains a blend of ingredients that helps to hold the hair above the eyes in place, tames static frizz, smooth and softens the hair. Leaves no sticky residue, non-greasy, non-toxic and washes out easily. No add fragrance, silicone, paraben, sulfate, formaldehyde, dye or added color.
The gel adds texture and volume for top knots and softens as it is brushed. The hold will vary depending on the amount of gel used and the type of hair. The gel can be reapplied if necessary. The gel does NOT need to be washed out after applying. The hold will lessen as it it brushed more. If the gel has not been totally brushed out, refresh by spritzing with water and re-brush.
Pet Styling Gel is an alternative to a top knot and a more natural look. Ideal for show dogs, performance dogs, groomers and dog owners. Pet Styling Gel is also great for creative styling and Mohawks too.
How to apply Pet Styling Gel:
Optional International (outside the USA) Shipping Insurance
Packages shipped within the USA do Not need "International Insurance."
APPLE DEVICE USERS: Ifdoes not take you to checkout, please try using a computer or request an invoice for your order.
For invoicing, please send your order to Pet Facets with your email address, name, shipping address and phone number.
Available in Europe for faster shipping at: Pataljanis Dogshow Products
- Some mobile devices, especially Apple devices, may not work correctly with PayPal.
- Should this occur, please try using a computer or send an email with your order and state of residence to receive an invoice for your order.
- Apologies in advance for any inconvenience.
- Pet Facets is an online business. All contact is online by email: Pet Facets or Facebook. Phone calls and text messaging are NOT available.
- Performing a pretest for sensitivity is the buyer's responsibility before use of any product.
- Shipping/handling costs are automatically generated at checkout and can occasionally be wrong and require an adjustment.
- Once a package is accepted by a shipping service, the responsibility and care of the package is in control of the shipping service NOT the shipper.
- Should a package get damaged while in transit by the shipper, a claim MUST be submitted to the shipping service for reimbursement.
- You will be required to show evidence of the damage. So, please takes pictures of the damage and do NOT dispose of the damaged product(s), packaging or paperwork until a final resolution is made for your claim. A claim can be submitted online at the shipping service's website.
- We are not responsible for how a shipping service handles a package once the package leaves our care.
- Insurance for international shipping is available at an additional cost. Packages shipped WITHOUT insurance are NOT eligible for claims due to damage or being lost.
- International shipments must clear customs in their destination countries. International customers are responsible for any and all custom duties, taxes and brokerage fees that their package may incur. Since associated fees are determined by the receiving country, we are not able to determine the amount of the fees before shipping.
- It is unnecessary to bad mouth us for how a package is mishandled by a shipping service.